Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sell your CSGO skins for real money
15-03-2017, 11:31,
Sell your CSGO skins for real money
Greetings, friends

I'd like to share one marketplace where you can sell csgo skins for cash and instantly withdraw your money - csgo.cash. I've recently used it and can say it is 100% legit, if anyone wants proofs, i can also share screenshots.
21-03-2017, 10:22,
RE: Sell your CSGO skins for real money
Have a great story how I have got TOP rags in a few spins… You know best things arriving usually spontaneously and unexpected… Exactly so happened that day…
I'm hunting for a long time such rags as Dragon Lore, Shadow Daggers Crimson Web, AUG Akihabara Accept and other great skins… I've opened many cases on different sites including steam but there was nothing rank.
I have received an e-mail from this web-site where they encouraged me to open their cases so I opened the mail and crossed to the web store. I made a deposit at $80 and from the first attempt dropped AK-47 Hydroponic Well-Worn that costs about $35…
Cool beginning, isn't it???
After that I have opened several cases but haven't got any good items. But THEN happened this miracle when I opened next case.
First and foremost I've caught AK-47 Hydroponic Well-Worn that I decided to keep for myself and then after a couple of drop I've got the miracle… AWP Medusa Well-Worn! Can you imagine that? I sold it for $480 on steam and I'm the happy man… This was amazing and I still have money on this web site and hope they bring me luck again! This was a magic experience and I'd like to change with somebody my rags I still have…
[Image: giphy.gif]