CSGODices

Full Version: How to make money in CS:GO gambling from $0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there, I will explain how to make some $$$ without investing anything.

Let's start with the thing called "Martingale's betting system". Click the link if you want to read more, but basically, it is a system where you have a starting bet and double the bet up on lose and get to starting point on win.

This only works on games that have winning chance ~50% (roulette,coinflip,dice)

Example:
  • Starting bet: $0.1
  • Double the bet on LOSE
  • Go back to starting bet on WIN
If you lose once, double up starting bet ($0.2). If you lose twice, your starting bet now is $0.4 and so on. 
With this system each win gives you $0.1 (your starting bet). 
Let's say you have $1 in balance. You need to lose 3 times in a row to lose your balance. This would seem to be a very low chance to lose 3 times in a row, but it happens. That's why you should not use this system with your money. Use it with FREE coins that websites give you for referral/affiliate codes or links. It is very easy to make a few dollars from starting $0.5, but it also happens that you lose 5 or 10 times in a row and burn all your money. 

How to get free money on the gambling websites ?
Check out our manually checked and approved CS:GO gambling websites here

Good luck!
martingale system sucks i think , dont know , i have used it some times and i ended up ripping all my money ( this is on dice ). but on coinflip it works pretty good i think and on roulette... a train will fk you up i think.
(11-12-2016, 18:39)conopi999 Wrote: [ -> ]martingale system sucks i think , dont know , i have used it some times and i ended up ripping all my money ( this is on dice ). but on coinflip it works pretty good i think and on roulette... a train will fk you up i think.

You are right, it doesn't work in long term. But if you have free coins, you have try it and sometimes you may end up in a success.
(11-12-2016, 18:42)Darker Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2016, 18:39)conopi999 Wrote: [ -> ]martingale system sucks i think , dont know , i have used it some times and i ended up ripping all my money ( this is on dice ). but on coinflip it works pretty good i think and on roulette... a train will fk you up i think.

You are right, it doesn't work in long term. But if you have free coins, you have try it and sometimes you may end up in a success.
Yes you are right. This worked for me (from free coins ) only 1 time on csgodiamonds. From 0.5$ free i made 52$ and got a knife. That was pretty cool.
If you wanna make a little bit profit yes use stategy or If you have a lot money to risk 2x all the time you lose. It's gambling 50/50 all the time Big Grin